Stylish Family Home on Spacious Manicured Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Multiple Living Spaces + Studio or Man Cave
Quietly located in a no through road cul-de-sac amongst other similar quality homes this heritage style brick home is sited on a fully landscaped 633sqm fenced and retained allotment. Fronted by a large bay window overlooking lush lawns and gardens the home offers an unassuming street appeal, with the surprise hiding behind the frontage of a generous wedge shaped allotment, where expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces provide opulent family accommodation of some 314sqm within its private, secure grounds.
Sandable Merbau hardwood floors greet us upon entry, flowing throughout the living spaces with a fresh vitality, contrasting perfectly against a neutral colour scheme creating a pleasant ambient atmosphere for your everyday living. A huge L shaped formal lounge / dining provides the first living area, a bright space to receive guests, watch television or relax with a good book, downlights overhead amplify the atmosphere.
The casual living space is generously proportioned with hardwood floors flowing throughout. A stunning timber grain style kitchen with high end Miele pyrolytic oven overlooks providing a central cooking and social hub. Stainless steel appliances, island bench, corner pantry and double sink with mixer tap combine to create a pleasant cooking zone where the chef can stay in touch with family activities.
Step outside and relax alfresco style under a gabled pergola with sandstone landscaping, vibrant fern planter beds and a calming water feature. Entertain family and friends all year round, indoors and out with this clever floorplan design. A fully landscaped yard offers mature plants and healthy lawns where a powered studio / man cave / workshop provides a valuable retreat space for personal recreation. A 12,500 litre rainwater tank will provide plenty of water to the subsurface lawn and planter-bed dripper irrigation systems.
There are 3 generous sized bedrooms, the master bedroom offering salubrious accommodation with room for a king bed and a retreat area to spare. A huge bay window provides a bright ambience with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom supplying the amenities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bed capable and both offer built-in robes.
A generous main bathroom with separate toilet completes an impressive interior, fully air conditioned with a ducted reverse cycle system, powered by 12 solar panels providing 3kw with a massive 50.8 cent feedback rate. A stunning double garage with fleck painted floor and auto panel lift door, completes a very attractive offering.
- 3 bedroom home on manicured wedge shaped allotment
- Quiet no through road location
- Bedroom 1 with bay window, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Merbau sandable floors throughout the hallway and family areas
- Neutral colour scheme with quality soft furnishings
- Large L shaped formal lounge / dining
- Generous family / meals with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, high end Miele pyrolytic oven, island bench, corner pantry and double sink with mixer tap
- Gabled outdoor living pergola with fern planter beds and water feature
- Manicured gardens and lawns with established plants
- Fully powered studio / games room / man cave / retreat
- 12,500 litre rain water tank
- Subsurface lawn irrigation and drippers to planter beds
- 12 solar panels delivering 3kw with 50.8 cent feedback tariff
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Stunning double garage with fleck painted floor and auto panel lift door
- 3 Phase power
A quality family home in a great location. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk just down the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep on Sir Ross Smith Boulevard. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area.
A rare find indeed, be sure to inspect as this one will certainly go fast!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Land | 633sqm
House | 314sqm
Built | 2002
Builder | AV Jennings
Council Rates | $1074pa
Water | $209.05pq
ESL | $311.75pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.