*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Beautiful Low Maintenance Home Open Plan Design
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly sited in a low traffic street amongst other similar quality homes, this bluestone fronted, heritage rendition home, built by Rossdale Homes in 1998, boasts modern open plan living spaces across a 3 bedroom design, sited on a low maintenance allotment, perfect for those starting out, scaling down or a great investment for your property portfolio.
Porcelain tiles greet us as we enter to a spacious hall, ornate fretwork, a backlit artwork niche with mirror walls and quality downlights set the tone of understated opulence that flows through to the living areas.
A spacious kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, country style white cabinetry, ceramic glass cooktop, stone benchtops, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised bar, overlooks both dining and living rooms in a free flowing open plan design. Enjoy quality home entertainment with a surround sound speaker system built-in to the living room. Sliding doors open to a low maintenance rear courtyard offering a lawned area, set amongst a fully landscaped, paved and fenced yard with a handy tool shed, ideal for your garden storage requirements.
There are 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom where a bath and shower with semi frameless shower screen combine with a separate toilet and temperature controlled hot water to provide modern wet area amenities. Bedroom 2 offers a bay window overlooking the front yard. A bright laundry with external access and a single garage with automatic roller door plus internal and rear yard pedestrian doors completes an impressive low maintenance offering.
Details in brief:
- 3 Bedroom home on low maintenance allotment
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 with tinted bay window, all bedrooms double bed capable
- Constructed in 1998 by Rossdale Homes
- Open plan design with contemporary fittings
- Entrance hall with ornate fretwork and back lit mirrored artwork niche
- Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
- Spacious kitchen overlooking dining and living rooms
- Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, country style white cabinetry, ceramic glass cooktop, stone benchtops, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised bar
- Built-in surround sound speaker system to the living room
- Sliding glass doors from living to rear yard
- Low maintenance rear yard with lawn area and garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus internal and rear yard pedestrian doors
- Bright laundry with external access
- Bathroom with bath, vanity and semi frameless shower screen
- Temperature controlled hot water to the bathroom and kitchen
- Alarm system installed
- 2.4m ceilings
Location doesn't get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk are just a casual stroll to the end of the street in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Land | 300sqm
House | 137sqm
Built | 1998
Council Rates | $953.75pa
Water | $163.73pq
ESL | $224.50pa
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.