Classic Courtyard Home with Open Plan Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Heritage styling offers a striking street appeal to this reproduction courtyard home, quietly nestled at the end of a no through road cul-de-sac and within easy reach all amenities. A bay window plus red brick with rendered quoins, combine to create a welcoming ambience, inviting us into the home.
Floating floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the home, creating a crisp everyday environment. A semi open plan design has the kitchen at the rear overlooking both indoor and outdoor zones. A functional corner design offers crisp cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, tiled splashbacks and a breakfast bar. The adjacent living and dining areas are bright and spacious with a wall air conditioner available to moderate the temperature.
Step outside and entertain larger groups of family and friends under a full width paved verandah. Cook up a barbeque and entertain alfresco style in this unique area overlooking a low maintenance yard, complete with established trees and garden beds.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with floating floors. The master bedroom offers a bay window plus a walk-in robe and dressing area as well as direct access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good proportion.
A bright 3 way bathroom offers rail shower, 2 vanity areas and a separate toilet, perfect for both resident and guest usage. A handy walk through laundry completes the wet areas while an oversize single garage with roller door and internal access to the home caters for the vehicle accommodation. There is even extra space to park another car in the driveway.
- Heritage style courtyard home with spacious open plan design
- Great location in a no through road cul-de-sac
- Bay window, red brick and rendered quoins to the street frontage
- Floating floors and neutral tones throughout
- Open plan living and dining with kitchen adjacent
- Kitchen with functional corner design, crisp cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, tiled splashbacks and a breakfast bar
- Full width rear verandah, perfect for entertaining outdoors
- Low maintenance yard with established trees and gardens
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Master bedroom with bay window, built-in robe with dressing area plus direct access to the main bathroom
- 3 way bathroom with 2 vanity basins, separate toilet and rail shower over bath
- Functional laundry with external access
- Single oversize garage with roller door and internal access to the home
- Room for another car to park off street in the driveway
- Alarm system installed
- Rain water tank
- 2.4m ceilings
Location doesn't get much better than this, tucked away at the end of a no through road cul-de-sac and within easy reach all amenities. The Oakden Wetlands and board walk at the end of the street in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Caf. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is a short stroll away.
Inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Land | 300sqm (approx)
House | 167sqm (approx)
Built | 1994
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.