Solid Brick Home in Tightly Held Locale
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Traditional 597sqm Allotment - Room to Move & Grow
Sited on a traditional allotment in a tree lined street in the heart of Payneham, this 3 bedroom, solid brick Austerity home offers peaceful accommodation in a family friendly street within easy reach of schools, parks and shopping centres.
A slate paved verandah and terrazzo porch greet us as we approach, inviting us into a spacious entrance hall where stunning polished Jarrah flooring flows throughout the living spaces. A wrap around living & dining room has large windows allowing natural light to gently infuse, creating a soft ambience for your everyday living.
A stunning upgraded kitchen overlooks, boasting stainless steel appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks, crisp modern cabinetry with soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a breakfast bar, all combining into a comfortable cooking area.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with polished pine floors and all of good proportion. The master bedroom offers a built-in robe with a mirror door and views over the front yard. The original bathroom and toilet boast terrazzo floors and upgraded amenities including modern cabinetry and shower screen with a functional laundry completing the interior.
A generous rear verandah offers a great place to entertain outdoors with views over a large lawn covered rear yard, bordered by established trees. Cook up a barbeque for family and friends while the kids play a game of backyard cricket in this large family sized back yard, offering the space to play now and plenty of room for any future extensions. A 2 car drive through carport allows access to an oversize single carport providing covered parking for up to 3 cars.
- Solid brick Austerity home on generous traditional allotment
- Established lawns, garden beds and trees
- Great family friendly street in tightly held location
- 3 bedrooms all with polished pine floors
- Master bedroom with built-in robe including mirror door
- Polished Jarrah flooring to the living areas
- Generous wrap-around living and dining area
- Gas heater with basket range stone mantle surround plus split system air conditioner
- Upgraded kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks, crisp modern cabinetry with soft close drawers, walk-in pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a breakfast bar
- Bathroom and toilet with terrazzo floors and modern upgrades
- Large rear verandah, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Separate laundry
- 2 Car drive through carport
- Oversize single garage
- Large lawn covered rear yard with established border trees
- Close proximity to shopping centres and schools
- Walking distance to local parks and transport
- 6kms from Adelaide CBD
Perfectly located on a quiet tree lined street amongst other similar homes and only 10 minutes to the city. The Payneham Oval is just up the road, a great environment for your exercise and outdoor relaxation with football, tennis and cricket clubs as well as excellent public open spaces including a playground. There is also a smaller reserve and playground at the end of the street, perfect for younger families. The River Torrens linear Park is also nearby. The local school zone is Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood Morialta High or choose from St Joseph's Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College. Pembroke and St Peters College are also easily accessed. Walk to Firle Shopping Centre or utilize other local shopping at Marden Shopping Centre.
Your inspection of this rare offering will certainly impress!
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Residential
Land | 597sqm (approx)
House | 185sqm (approx)
Built | 1959
Council Rates | $1132.13pa
Water | $187.65pq
ESL | $270.55pa
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.