Immaculate Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well maintained family home is set on a 450sqm (approximate) allotment and provides ample space for the entire family to live and play. Boasting wooden parquetry flooring, and established entertainers backyard and two open plan living areas, this home is sure to impress families and the astute investor, looking to add to their property portfolio.
Beautifully crafted parquetry-flooring welcomes you and your guests into the open plan living area with an additional enclave for dining and entertaining.
You and your family will also be treated to a clean kitchen with a two-seater breakfast bar, overlooking the lush green surrounds of the established garden.
The kitchen boasts a walk in pantry, and a gas cooktop, with ample space for storage of kitchen utensils, extending throughout. The second living area has room for additional dining, and will no doubt be a fantastic place for you and your family to enjoy the warm large windows that light up the polished and glistening executive standard floating boards.
Newly installed evaporative air-conditioning extends to every room, for ultimate comfort. The main living area is presented with natural light extending from the outdoor pergola. Enjoy all your meals in a choice of two living/ dining areas or simply enjoy yourself outside; under a beautiful weather protected pergola. Enjoy a barbeque or simply unwind with your morning coffee and paper; the strategically designed garden helps to limit all natural heat and direct sun from entering your personal entertainers enclave.
The backyard is one your kids or family and friends will love! Extending all around the parameter of the house; entertaining your guests or kids will be effortless with ample room!
There are 3 bedrooms, all of significant proportion. The master bedroom boasts a spacious ensuite bathroom and generous walk in wardrobe. Bedroom number 2 offers a sliding built-in robe with floor to ceiling' mirrors. Bedroom number three offers the flexibility of being a study and a double bedroom.
A carport with lock up and leave key accessibility offers parking for one vehicle, with an additional space for another on the blue-brick driveway.
- Brick veneer home on generous 450sqm allotment
- Immaculately kept
- Fully landscaped with strategic garden design
- 3 bedrooms, master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and executive half pentagon windows
- Bedrooms 2 with built in floor- to-ceiling'
- Extensive indoor and outdoor living areas
- Formal lounge and formal dining adjacent entry
- Walk in kitchen pantry
- Kitchen overlooking casual meals with additional family room adjacent
- Kitchen breakfast bar bench overlooking lush garden
- Outdoor living pergola with extensive entertainers space
- Two bathrooms, main with shower and separate bath vanity
- Lock up and leave carport
- New Evaporative air conditioning installed throughout
- Bedroom 3 has ability to double up as study
- Executive standard polished floating boards
- Hand crafter parquetry flooring in formal lounge and dining
Set in a quiet court and close to all amenities including local shops, a variety of schools and public transport options. A 1-minute stroll to the local lake and park playground will be a family favourite.
Only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment of Mawson Lakes & Tea Tree Plaza!
All this within a proximity of approximately 13kms to the Adelaide CBD!
Inspection of this spacious family home will certainly impress.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 450sqm (approx)
House | 157sqm (approx)
Built | 1993
Council Rates | $1432.55pa
Water | $225.77pq
ESL | $212pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.