Spacious 4 Bedroom Family Home - Quiet Cul-de-sac Location - Traditional Size Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Constructed in 1985 and peacefully located in a quiet no through road, cul-de-sac location amongst other similar homes, this 4 bedroom family home offers a rare entry level opportunity to acquire a quality home on a generous traditional size allotment, perfect for the growing family looking to upgrade, or an exciting, easy to rent acquisition for property portfolio of the astute investor.
Slate tiles and neutral tones flow from a wide entrance hall, meandering through to a generous family room with a spacious central kitchen overlooking. Stainless steel appliances, plumbed fridge space, double sink with Pura tap, generous pantry cupboard and breakfast bar combine into a comfortable kitchen with a skylight overhead allowing natural light to brighten and enhance. An L-shaped lounge and dining is adjacent, providing a generous formal living space and a great area to relax in front of the television. A combustion heater will ensure a cosy ambience throughout the colder months while ducted evaporative air conditioning will moderate the summer heat.
All 4 bedrooms are double bed capable with the master bedroom offering a bright ensuite bathroom with modern fittings, a ceiling fan for your personal comfort plus a generous walk-in robe. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe and all bedrooms have new carpet. A bright main bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and rail shower combines with a separate toilet and walk through laundry to provide quality wet area appointments.
Step outside and entertain large groups of family and friends under a high gabled and paved pergola while the kids play on a generous lawn area. A ceiling fan and cafe blinds will allow year round usage of this cosy outdoor space. A single carport with automatic roller door is adjacent, offering secure covered parking for one car. Double gates provide secure access to a second parking area, ideal for the caravan, trailer or boat plus an adjacent wide driveway will provide extra off-street parking if required. A handy garden shed, wood storage area and rainwater tank complete an inviting family home.
- 1985 Constructed family home on manicured traditional allotment
- 4 Bedrooms, all of double proportion and all with new carpet
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Generous L shaped living / dining with new carpet, ceiling fan and combustion heater
- Spacious kitchen overlooking spacious family / meals with sliding glass doors to pergola area
- Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, plumbed fridge space, double sink with Pura tap, generous pantry cupboard and breakfast bar
- Bright main bathroom with semi frameless shower screen, modern tapware and rail shower
- Separate toilet and walk through laundry, (external access)
- Paved and gabled pergola overlooking manicured rear yard
- Pergola with ceiling fan and cafe blinds
- Garden shed plus wood storage shed
- Rain water tank
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Double gates to secure recreational vehicle parking area
- Plenty of other additional off-street parking area
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet street, amongst other similar homes in a well planned residential neighbourhood. Parks and play grounds are at close at hand and the Dry Creek Linear Reserve is a casual stroll away. Local shops are nearby for your daily conveniences and the Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre will provide for your weekly groceries, plus the Gepps Cross lifestyle Shopping Centre and weekly markets are just down the road. Local schools include Para Hills Schools, Ingle Farm Primary and Valley View Secondary with the University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes Campus attractively close.
Investors and home buyers will both be impressed with this one. Be quick, inspect today!
Council | City of Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 560sqm (approx)
House | 212sqm (approx)
Built | 1985
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.