Conventional Cream Brick Veneer Home on 710m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A very rare offering indeed is this conventional brick veneer home set on a flat 710sqm allotment with a 17.68meter frontage in a quiet street amongst a mixture of renovated heritage homes and newer architecturally designed residences. It's the perfect place to build your dream residence. The site currently has planning consent for two dwellings already in place. The current home is in good condition, making the property a financially viable asset for the shrewd investor.
A 3 bedroom configuration has ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Bedroom 1 boasts an ensuite bathroom, bedrooms 2 & 3 offer built-in robes. Dual entrances provide access to both casual and formal living spaces comprising a large lounge and adjacent kitchen / family & meals. The kitchen is spacious, in good working order, stereotypical of the era with an upgraded stove. Separate bathroom, toilet and a laundry areas are spacious and functional. A rear study/ sleep-out completes the interior.
A long driveway will cater for numerous off street parking, with a 7m x 3.4m garage providing lock-up facilities if required. A generous rear yard has a large lawned area, garden shed, rain water tank and scattered mature fruit trees.
Great location, level land, ease of purchase. Act now, this one will sell very quickly!
- 710sqm allotment (approx.)
- 17.68 meter frontage (approx.)
- 40.54 meter depth (approx.)
- Planning consent for two three bedroom 233sqm homes
- Brick veneer home on traditional allotment
- Great opportunity to acquire, lease and hold
- Perfect allotment to build your dream family home
- Serviceable home in good condition, currently tenanted
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 &3 with built-in robes
- Large lounge with separate entrance
- Kitchen / dining with separate entrance
- Functional kitchen with upgraded stove
- Separate bath, laundry and toilet
- Study or sleep-out
- Large rear yard with established lawn, fruit trees and garden shed
- Oversize single garage
- Rainwater tank
Uniquely located within general walking distance to Regency Plaza, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre, just perfect for last minute shopping and great for a morning coffee. Local schools include Prospect North Primary and Nailsworth Primary along with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Enfield Primary. Public transport is a short walk away to Main North Road along with all desirable urban amenities.
A great opportunity for home builders, investors and developers!
Council | Prospect
Zone | Residential RA450
Land | 710sqm (approx)
House | 175sqm (approx)
Built | 1976
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.