*Open Inspection cancelled - sorry for any inconvenience* Fantastic Family Home on Landscaped Garden Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Originally constructed in 1985, now altered and improved, this 3 or 4 bedroom family home is situated on a fully landscaped and retained garden allotment of 704sqm (approx.), offering multiple living areas in a contemporary, semi open plan design with extensive carport and outdoor living space, ideal for growing families and perfect for those who enjoy entertaining at home.
Savour your family and social life in a huge L-shaped casual living room where a modern designed kitchen overlooks. Stainless steel appliances, island breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and down lighting combine with generous cupboard space, 3 tone glass checkerboard splashbacks and a double sink with Pura Tap to offer a contemporary kitchen space you will love to cook and entertain in, all set amongst free flowing casual areas with plenty of space for the whole family.
If formal entertaining is your thing, then relax in a combined living /dining where a sunken lounge, crisp carpets and feature lighting create an intimate ambience. Alfresco living is at a premium with a wide paved pergola spanning the rear of the home, creating 2 adjoining spaces for your outdoor entertaining. A 3 car carport connects to the entertaining areas while translucent panels allow natural light to gently infuse. A fully landscaped, retained and fenced allotment boasts mature trees, plants and lawns with a tool shed and 2 rain water tanks providing the amenities.
The home offers 3 large bedrooms and a dedicated study, (or bed 4). All 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes. The master bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe plus direct access to a large 3 way main bathroom with separate toilet and open vanity. A separate laundry with external access door completes a wonderful offering.
- Fantastic 1985 constructed and updated family home
- Leafy garden allotment of 704sqm (approx.) with established plants and trees
- Fully fenced, retained and landscaped
- Ducted cooling throughout the home and gas wall heater
- Formal dining and sunken formal lounge adjacent entry
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and fresh carpets
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Generous study with crisp carpet
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Massive open plan L shaped casual living and meals area with kitchen overlooking
- Split system air conditioning
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, generous cupboard space, 3 tone glass checkerboard splashbacks and a double sink with Pura Tap
- Massive paved outdoor entertaining area connected to carport
- 3 car carport with automatic roller door
- Translucent panels allow natural light into carport and outdoor living
- Raised lawn area with garden shed
- 1 x 500L rainwater tank and 1 x 5000L
- 8 solar panels generate 1.5kw plus high tariff feedback
- 2.4m ceiling
Quietly located in a leafy family friendly cul-de-sac amongst other similar homes. Eva reserve is only a stone's throw away with wide open grass fields and playground, a great place to have a kick of football or relax while the kids play. Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park Kindergarten, Primary and International High Schools are quite close by along with Tea Tree Gully, Ridgehaven and Fairview Park Primary Schools.
Tea Tree Gully Golf Club is only a few minutes away along with the Tea Tree Gully Sports Complex, hosting football, cricket, tennis, netball, athletics and gymnastics. Fairview Park Shopping Centre is just up the road for your daily needs with Golden Grove Village and Tea Tree Plaza offering a world class shopping experience for your other consumer requirements.
Public transport is close by with the bus only a short walk away and the Tea Tree Plaza Interchange offering express transport to the city via the Obhan Busway.
Don't hesitate, be sure to put this one on your "must see" list. Inspection will impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 704sqm (approx)
House | 343sqm (approx)
Built | 1985
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.