Upgraded Solid Brick Unit Invest or Reside
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly located in a leafy group of only 5, this upgraded solid brick unit offers quality entry level accommodation in desirable Royston Park. With close proximity to recreation, shopping and transport, the unit will appeal to those looking to reside as well as investors looking for a low maintenance addition to their residential portfolio. The previous tenancy was at $310 per week giving a solid return for your investment dollar.
Porcelain tiles and quality downlights couple with neutral colour tones and modern venetian blinds to create a crisp living area, perfect for the contemporary styles of today's modern furniture. A modern kitchen overlooks, boasting stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop with contemporary range-hood, double sink with Pura Tap, feature tiled splashbacks and a breakfast bar. A split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature.
The unit boasts 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion. Bedroom 1 has a split system air conditioner and built-in robes with both bedrooms offering quality carpets. A generous main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screen plus modern tapware and fittings. A handy separate laundry is modern and neat with under-bench washing machine space and direct access to the rear courtyard.
Entertain outdoors in the paved courtyard, there is plenty of space for an alfresco setting along with the tool shed and clothes line. A single carport under the main roof will allow covered parking for one vehicle, completing a pretty tidy offering.
- Solid brick unit in group of 5 only
- Fabulous Royston Park entry level opportunity
- 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion with quality carpets
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robes and split system air conditioner
- Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
- Porcelain tiles, quality downlights, neutral colour tones and modern venetian blinds to the living area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop with contemporary range-hood, double sink with Pura Tap, feature tiled splashbacks and a breakfast bar
- Split system air conditioner to the kitchen & living area
- Spacious bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screen plus modern tapware and fittings
- Separate laundry with under-bench washing machine space and direct external
- Paved rear courtyard with tool shed and clothes line
- Single carport (under main roof)
- Terrazzo front porch
- Great investment or live in now opportunity
Perfectly located in a quiet group of 5 units with public transport close by on Payneham Road. The Payneham Oval is just up the road with football, tennis and cricket clubs as well as excellent public open spaces including playground, a great environment for your exercise and outdoor relaxation. Joslin Reserve is just around the corner with tennis courts, playground and barbeque facilities. Local schools include St Joseph's Primary, Trinity Gardens Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College along with close proximity to Pembroke and St Peters Colleges. Local shopping is close by at Marden Shopping Centre and the River Torrens Linear Park is nearby.
Your inspection of this stunning upgraded unit will not disappoint.
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Residential Historic (Conservation)
Land | N/A
House | 74sqm (approx)
Built | 1972
Council Rates | $968pa
Water | $151.45pq
ESL | $183pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.