Stylish Townhouse with Unique Design and Reserve Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quietly located in a no through road across the street from Bunya Street Reserve with sweeping lawns, mature trees and a playground at your front doorstep, this architecturally designed townhouse offers 2 bedrooms with generous indoor and outdoor living spaces across a secure courtyard allotment. First homebuyers, young families, down-scalers and investors will all be interested in the subtle individuality of this tidy offering.
A fully paved courtyard with established plants and trees provides a verdant backdrop as we enter the home. Floating floors and neutral tones flow through spacious living room to the adjacent kitchen and meals area, a unique semi open plan design allowing a pleasant interactivity. The kitchen is bright and spacious with crisp white cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink, Pura Tap, and stainless steel appliances. An adjacent utility area provides laundry, toilet and under stair storage space.
Upstairs offers 2 spacious bedrooms and a large main bathroom, perfect for the busy younger family. The main bedroom boasts wall to wall built-in robes and sliding door access to a private balcony offering splendid botanic views over Bunya Street Reserve.
Entertain outdoors in style with a wide verandah overlooking a spacious courtyard. A timber panel fence blends with established plants and brick pavers to create a pleasant atmosphere for your outdoor living.
Park one car securely in a single carport with automatic roller door, plus there is ample room for another vehicle to park in a long paved driveway. A handy tool shed and rainwater tank complete the outdoors.
- Double storey townhouse with unique semi open plan design
- Perfectly sited with Bunya Street Reserve at your doorstep
- Floating floors, neutral tones and abundant natural light throughout the ground floor
- Large living room with kitchen / meals adjacent
- Large kitchen / meals with crisp white cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink, Pura Tap, and stainless steel appliances
- Utility area adjacent kitchen with laundry, toilet and under stair storage
- 2 Bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in robe and private balcony
- Balcony overlooking Bunya Street Reserve
- Large main bathroom
- Generous paved courtyard with timber panel fence and established plants
- Verandah with shade blinds over outdoor living space
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Room for 2 additional cars to park off street in the driveway
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
- Utility area with tool shed and rainwater tank
- Great design, perfect home or investment
Delightfully located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Salisbury East High School and Tyndale Christian School are just around the corner, perfect for growing families. Keller Road Primary School along with Gulfview Heights Primary, Madison Park Primary School and Child Care Centre are also in the local zone. There is a variety of parks and reserves in the immediate are including Bunya Street Reserve at your front door with Moyles Reserve, Blue Hills Reserve, Madison Park, Kelly Green and the Cobbler Creek Mountain Bike Park. Salisbury Shopping Centre & Golden Grove Village are both available for quality shopping. Public transport is a short walk to Main North Road.
Inspection of this fabulous low maintenance townhouse will certainly impress.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 151sqm (approx)
House | 138sqm (approx)
Built | 2007
Council Rates | $1027.96pa
Water | $165pq
ESL | $163pa
Strata | $189pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.