Solid Brick Home circa 1974 on Elevated 680m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located on a quiet street amongst other similar quality homes, this 1974 built solid brick home strikes an imposing street presence. Sited on an elevated allotment overlooking the local neighbourhood the home offers 3 bedrooms with both indoor and outdoor living spaces across a generous allotment with room for kids to play and more.
Crisp neutral tones make a pleasant contrast with polished timber floors, flowing throughout the living spaces with a crisp ambience. Downlights add a contemporary atmosphere to a generous lounge and adjacent kitchen / dining where picture windows with holland blinds allow natural light to gently infuse.
A country style off white kitchen boasts walk-in pantry, double sink and modern appliances, all overlooking a generous outdoor living area with the dining room adjacent. Step out through French doors and entertain family and friends alfresco style under a verandah covered patio with ceiling fan overhead to moderate the temperature while your cook up on the built-in barbeque. A large landscaped rear yard provides single carport, double garage, established trees and generous lawned areas for the kids to play.
All 3 bedrooms boast built-in robes with mirror panel doors and are all of good proportion. Bedroom 1 also offers a ceiling fan for your personal comfort. A full main bathroom has bath and separate shower with a handy second toilet conveniently located adjacent the laundry.
A great home with room for the younger family to grow and space to move and play. If you're moving up, moving over or investing then this one is worth a look.
- Solid brick home with elevated aspect, sited amongst other similar homes
- Generous allotment with established gardens and landscaping
- Polished timber floors, neutral tones and downlights through the living areas
- Large lounge with picture windows
- Kitchen adjacent dining room
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, double sink and modern appliances
- 3 bedrooms, a with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Full main bathroom
- Separate laundry and second toilet
- Single drive through carport
- Double garage & paved driveway
- Large outdoor living area with ceiling fan and built-in barbeque
- Fully landscaped rear yard with established trees and lawn
- Pop up sprinklers and drippers to front and rear yards
- Instant gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2.45m ceilings
Located in the heart of Surrey Downs in a quiet local traffic area. Local schools in the immediate area include Surrey Downs Primary and Kindergarten, (just around the corner), Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Fairview Park Primary, Wynn Vale Primary, Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Local shopping is a pleasure at well-known Fairview Green Shopping Centre, Golden Grove Village, St Agnes Shopping Centres and Tea Tree Plaza is minutes away and currently undergoing huge upgrades, plus public transport is at your doorstep on Hancock Road Road. Illyarrie Reserve is a short stroll away for your recreation and leisure and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course just down the road, along with many more sporting and recreation reserves of the local area.
This one is positively affordable and definitely worth a look!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 680sqm (approx)
House | 221sqm (approx)
Built | 1974
Council Rates | $1877.46pa
Water | $73.10pq
ESL | $220pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.