Spacious Design on Elevated Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed and constructed in 1995, this 4 bedroom family home offers formal and casual living areas across a spacious open plan design, perfect for today's modern lifestyles and ideal for growing families who enjoy entertaining at home.
City views from the front porch provide an air of distinction, welcoming us into the home where porcelain tiles flow from the entrance through to the casual areas at the rear. A combined lounge and dining provide great areas for entertaining formally, or do as the current owners have and utilise this space as a games room & theatre.
The living areas continue to impress with a massive L shaped family and meals room, large enough for the whole family and more! Large aluminium windows allow natural light to infuse, creating a crisp, bright & comfortable space for your daily living. A bright off white country style kitchen overlooks, offering modern appliances, corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar. A cleverly designed central location allows direct access to both the casual and formal areas.
All 4 bedrooms offers ceiling fans and are double bed capable, with the master suite boasting an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have built-in robes and are serviced by a 3-way bathroom that also provides handy guest amenities.
Step from the family room to a full width rear pergola overlooking a level rear yard with a generous lawned area and large tool shed. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style while the kids play cricket on the lawn. A semi enclosed double carport will provide additional space when required. Further vehicle accommodation is provided by an adjoining gabled carport, allowing covered parking for up to five cars.
Features in brief:
- 4 bedroom family home on elevated allotment
- Quiet no through road location with views to the city from the front porch
- Built in 1995
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Formal lounge & dining with quality window treatments
- Large L shaped, light and bright casual family and meals
- Kitchen overlooking casual zone with modern appliances, corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
- Full width clear covered pergola overlooking lawned area
- Semi enclosed oversize double carport with adjoining gabled carport with automatic roller door
- 3 way bathroom design with privacy door to vanity area
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Full security alarm system to rooms, windows and doors
- Large tool shed
- Instant gas hot water service
- Fully insulated throughout
- 2.7m ceilings and high roof pitch
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities including local schools such as Magill Primary School, Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools and Trinity Gardens Primary School with St Joseph Catholic School, Rostrevor College and Pembroke College also in the local zone. Burnside Adventure Park, Penfold Park, The Gums Reserve and Horsnell Gully Conservation Park are all in the local area, perfect for your casual recreation. Local sporting clubs include the Tranmere Bowling and Tennis Clubs and the Murray Park Oval and Lorne Avenue Tennis Courts. The shops and cafes of Norwood Parade are also close by along with Firle Shopping Centre and Foodland Magill, perfect for your everyday grocery requirements and speciality shopping.
Council | Adelaide Hills
Zone | Residential 5
Land | 640sqm (approx)
Built | 1995
House | 327sqm (approx)
Council Rates | $2156.35pa
Water | $226.03pq
ESL | $348.75pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.