* OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE * Stunning Executive Family Residence
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Picturesque manicured gardens, a stunning urn water feature and a towering double storey sandstone frontage combine to produce a street presence of refined opulence, highlighting this majestic executive residence as a stand out in a street of quality homes.
Shimmering porcelain tiles greet us as we enter the home, flowing past a large living / dining room, providing a great place to entertain formally or just relax with a quiet sophistication. Roman pillars and a feature bulkhead ceiling provide an affluent ambience that lures us deeper into casual areas.
An impressive open plan combined family, meals and kitchen is a bright and spacious casual zone boasting dual sliding doors to the outdoor areas and a bright ambience, perfect for casual family living. A corner kitchen overlooks, offering the chef a full view of the family room and outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, generous bench and cupboard space, double sink with mixer tap, glass splashbacks, raised bar and a second pantry under the stairwell combine to create a productive kitchen that is a pleasure to cook in.
A huge pergola covered patio will provide a great place to entertain outdoors all year round, with a handy outdoor cooking / barbeque space adding an extra element of casual relaxation. Manicured lawns with raised planter boxes, 2 large rain water tanks and a tool shed combine with the outdoor living area to produce a picturesque rear yard that's a pleasure to socialize in. A double garage with auto panel lift doors plus drive through rear roller doors completes a great outdoor space.
The home offers 5 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and all of double proportion. The master bedroom is a resort quality parent's suite with large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 1 & 2 offer ceiling fans along with a downstairs guest bedroom (or home office, depending on your individual requirements).
An upstairs lounge provides a third living space, ideal as a teenagers retreat, theatre room or casual lounge. A spacious main bathroom offers bath and separate shower, plus there a separate toilet. A spacious ground floor laundry and a guest powder room complete a wonderful executive home.
- Double storey sandstone fronted executive residence
- 5 bedrooms plus multiple formal and casual zones
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 plus the guest bedroom with ceiling fans
- Large formal entertaining room adjacent entry
- Grand formal entrance hall with porcelain tiles and feature pillars
- Huge open plan family, meals and kitchen
- Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, generous bench and cupboard space, double sink with mixer tap, glass splashbacks, raised bar and a second pantry under the stairwell
- Third spacious living area upstairs, ideal as retreat or theatre
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet adjacent
- Guest powder room
- Spacious laundry with ample storage
- Massive pergola covered, all year round outdoor living area
- Handy outdoor cooking / barbeque space
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and double rear roller doors
- Manicured gardens and lawns
- 4m x 3m tool shed
- 2 x large rain water tanks
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Security roller shutters to ground floor windows and doors
- 24 Solar panels deliver 5.2kw with a 15 cent feedback rate
- 2.7m ceilings downstairs, 2.4m ceilings upstairs
Beautifully positioned amongst close to all amenities and amongst other similar quality homes. Local schools include Ingle Farm Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, Northfield Primary, St Pauls College, Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Heritage College and Cedar College. There is a heap of local parks and reserves including Dry Creek Linear Park, a great place for exercise and recreation, RM Williams Reserve and Pioneer Avenue Reserve. Drakes Foodland is just down the road along with other local shops and the Walkley Heights Child Care Centre. Ingle Farm and Valley View Shopping Centres are both conveniently located close by as is the Gepps Cross Lifestyle Shopping Precinct and the weekly Farmers Market. Public transport is a short walk away on Wright Road.
Don't pass on the opportunity to purchase this desirable home in its family friendly location. Your inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 540sqm
House | 384sqm
Built | 2004
Council Rates | $2366.60pa
Water | $210.06pq
ESL | $316.30pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.