Linear Park Views from Your Living Room
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy the sounds of nature as you relax in the peaceful surrounds of this magnificent architecturally designed home, sited on an elevated allotment in a quiet no through road with the River Torrens Linear Park at your front door, offering a verdant, peaceful, botanical atmosphere for your everyday living. Perfect for the family who enjoys the serenity of nature with the convenience of the suburbs nearby.
An extensive casual living and dining room enjoys reserve views. American Oak timber floors combine with a neutral colour scheme and sleek aluminium windows and doors to create a wonderful open plan living area with down lighting, surround sound speaker system and a feature ceiling fan providing the atmosphere. An art deco kitchen design overlooks the living areas with botanic views over the adjacent reserve. Stainless steel appliances, 900mm wide oven, double sink with mixer and rainwater taps, walk-in pantry with microwave provision, in bench rubbish chute and a raised bar all combine to create a salubrious cooking environment.
Double doors open from the living room to a sensational gabled timber pergola, rising to 4.2m high, fully paved with mature plants and terraced gardens adjacent offering a fresh environment for your outdoor entertaining. Fire up the wood oven while enjoying the company of family and friends in this unique, relaxing and comfortable outdoor area.
A galley style design boasts a wall of windows overlooking the outdoor entertaining area, providing an impressive outdoor aspect from the bedroom wing. There are up to 4 bedrooms in total. The master bedroom offers a reverse cycle air conditioner, bay window, walk in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to the main bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have floor to ceiling, wall to wall built-in robes with a central dresser. A large studio is cleverly located at the rear of the home, perfect as a quiet retreat, home office, study, games room or 4th bedroom. Dual doors open to the outdoor living area and ample book shelves provide valuable storage.
The main bathroom is fresh and crisp with a frameless shower screen and rail shower, a separate bath, towel heater and vanity mirror storage area provide the appointments. A spacious laundry boasts a second shower and toilet with wall to wall storage cupboards.
Downstairs provides an oversize double garage with plenty of workshop space and an automatic roller door. The entrance hall is adjacent with Tasmanian Oak floor and stairs to the upper level. An oversize carport will provide plenty of covered parking for a caravan or boat plus there is additional under house storage areas. A tiered and retained rear yard with rain water tank, rose garden, established plants, trees and herbs completes an impressive offering.
Features in brief:
* Up to 4 bedroom architecturally design home on generous elevated allotment
* Views from the kitchen and living room over the Torrens Linear Park
* Open plan living and dining with downlights, ceiling fan and American Oak floors
* Kitchen overlooking living with stainless steel appliances, 900mm wide oven, double sink with mixer and rainwater taps, walk-in pantry with microwave provision, in bench rubbish chute and a raised bar
* Up to 4 bedrooms with bedroom 1 offering reverse cycle air conditioner, bay window, walk in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to the main bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with floor to ceiling, wall to wall built-in robes with a central dresser
* Large studio, perfect as a quiet retreat, home office, study, games room or 4th bedroom
* Gallery style passage with Tasmanian Oak floors and windows overlooking outdoor living
* Sensational gabled timber pergola, rising to 4.2m high, fully paved with wood oven adjacent
* Tiered and retained gardens with established plants and herbs
* Main bathroom with frameless shower screen, rail shower, a separate bath, towel heater and vanity mirror storage
* Laundry with wall to wall storage cupboards plus second shower and toilet
* Oversize double garage with plenty of workshop space and an automatic roller door
* Entry hall with Tasmanian Oak stairs and floor
* Deadlock aluminium windows and venetian blinds
* Carport ideal for caravan or boat
* Plenty of under house storage
* 16 solar panels delivering 3kw
* Solar & gas hot water services
* Ducted gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Rain water tank plumbed to kitchen
* 2.7m ceilings
* White ant treated
* Irrigation to garden beds
Quietly located in the heart of Windsor Gardens with the River Torrens Linear Park just across the road, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation and a great botanical outlook. Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports & Community Club are also close by. St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College and the Hillcrest Community Centre. Greenacres shopping Centre is just down the road and public transpo...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.