Pick of the Bunch Rear Unit with Substantial Private Yard
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Welcome to the best unit in the group! Quietly located at the rear of a group of 4 only with parking space for two vehicles, this solid brick unit is sited on a generous courtyard allotment with established lawns and trees offering a verdant outdoor space, perfect for a young family starting out that requires valuable play space for the kids, or for the astute investor, a great opportunity to acquire an easily rented unit.
The unit is crisp and clean with fresh carpets and a modern kitchen providing an ambient open plan living area with contemporary colours and design. The kitchen is comfortable, with timber look floating floors, stylish tiled splashbacks, stone look bench tops, soft close gloss white cabinetry, modern appliances and direct external access to the rear patio creating a pleasant cooking space.
Both bedrooms are crisp and bright with neutral colours and venetian blinds. Bedroom 1 offers a built-in robe and a ceiling fan for your personal comfort. A functional bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and washing machine space completes a very tidy offering.
- Quiet unit with substantial yard at the rear of a group of only 4
- Private lawned courtyard allotment
- Crisp modern interior with quality floor coverings
- Open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with timber look floating floors, stylish tiled splashbacks, stone look bench tops, soft close gloss white cabinetry, modern appliances and direct external access to the rear patio
- 2 Bedrooms both with venetian blinds
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Functional bathroom with washing machine space
- Paved rear patio
- Tool shed
- Single carport plus additional second car space
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to the living areas
- Great to live in or perfect to rent out
Quietly located in a tree lined street. Wandana Primary School, St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains and the Hillcrest Community Centre. The River Torrens Linear Park and other reserves, sports & community clubs are also close by for your exercise and enjoyment. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road for your grocery supplies and Tea Tree Plaza is available for your designer and specialty shopping. Public transport is only a short walk to the bus on Lyons Road and the North East Busway Paradise Interchange is close by for transport to the City & Tea Tree Plaza.
A quality unit in a great group, great location, this one will certainly appeal!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Unit | 75sqm
Built | 1973
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.